CANOE TOUR ON THE DANUBE
- A Canoe tour on the Danube river north of Budapest, surrounded by beautiful lush nature, perfect way to relax, have fun and see a different side of Budapest. Enjoy peace away from the busy city center! Swimming
- Canoe tour through the center of Budapest – the best way of Danube river cruise
- Inquire for more options!
- Available for groups from 4 person. The tour is led by an experienced English speaking guide.
- Rate: 28-60 EUR depending of the size of group. (price includes the use of canoe, private transportation to the site and the guiding)
Other tours you might want to join
We had an awesome time on our bike tour with Eve. She was knowledgeable and fun. Very patient with all our needs or stops for ice-cream! Really made out time in Budapest that little more special being able to get around to all the important sites and places. Well worth the money for our family of five- youngest being eight loved the tour and rode close to Eve the whole time. A must for first timers in this wonderful city!
We had a delightful time on our bike tour! The meet location was very easy to find, and our guide on time. He did an excellent job of showing us the city and providing a compelling review of Hungarian history. It was supposed to be a group tour, but only we booked for that time. Rather than cancelling the tour, the company went ahead and provided us with a private tour. I am so very grateful for that excellent service. The tour is on the Pest side (no hills), and covered an extensive area of the city. The bikes were of a really nice quality (much better than I had expected) making it that much more enjoyable. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to get a feel for the city and Hungary.
I went on the Wheels & Meals bike tour. It was nothing short of incredible. The guide was knowledgeable and efficient. We were able to see so much of the city and gain a basic understanding of a culturally rich history. We stopped for goulash soup near one of the thermal baths, which provided a great way to interact with other travelers. I especially enjoyed the trip to Margaret Island. I'm an experienced cyclist, but it seems like the other members of the bike tour who didn't ride regularly were able to keep up. Other than the wonderful views, my favorite part of the tour was the guide. He provided extra details for me knowing I was American, like pointing out the American Embassy and a statue of George Washington in one of the parks. He was also very attractive, which didn't hurt! Thank you for showing our group this fantastic city.