CANOE TOUR ON THE DANUBE
- A Canoe tour on the Danube river north of Budapest, surrounded by beautiful lush nature, perfect way to relax, have fun and see a different side of Budapest. Enjoy peace away from the busy city center! Swimming
- Canoe tour through the center of Budapest – the best way of Danube river cruise
- Inquire for more options!
- Available for groups from 4 person. The tour is lead by an experienced English speaking guide.
- Rate: 22-40 EUR depending of the size of group. (price includes the use of canoe, private transportation to the site and the guiding)
Other tours you might want to join
Had a great tour with Lori who gave detailed history of Budapest in English along with stories and information about the many attractive buildings. Tasty lunch too with goulash and bread. Would recommend this company.
My partner and I did a bike tour on our recent trip to Budapest (August 24 – 27, 2019) and loved it! I read a recommendation for Budapest Bike Breeze on Reddit and booked one day before our bike tour. We loved it! Bike tours are a great way to see the city, get oriented, hit the historic sites and get a bit of history. This bike tour was all of those things AND easy and relaxed. The group was just the right size—we were 9 in total—and our guide, Greg, always made sure everyone had arrived at each spot before speaking. He also made sure everyone has a chance to take photos and ask questions before moving on. I appreciated the relaxed feel of this bike tour and loved that lunch was included. (Maybe everyone could introduce themselves before the tour starts so that everyone was already acquainted before sitting down to lunch!) In truth, the tour was only supposed to be 4.5 hours but it lasted closer to 6. We didn’t mind! Other bike tours might rush you along or cut the ride short, but Greg was flexible and again, the tour felt relaxed and easy going. Totally our speed! It’s also extremely reasonably priced. Special thanks to our wonderful tour guide, Greg for touring us around Buda AND Pest. We will definitely book again when we are next in a Budapest 🙂
This a a fabulous way to see this beautiful city. Our guide John was informative and very helpful. Very suitable for novice riders. It is easy, slow, flat riding so if you’re looking for a solid workout, this is probably not for you. However for a city highlights package, it’s perfect.