CANOE TOUR ON THE DANUBE
- A Canoe tour on the Danube river north of Budapest, surrounded by beautiful lush nature, perfect way to relax, have fun and see a different side of Budapest. Enjoy peace away from the busy city center! Swimming
- Canoe tour through the center of Budapest – the best way of Danube river cruise
- Inquire for more options!
- Available for groups from 4 person. The tour is lead by an experienced English speaking guide.
- Rate: 22-40 EUR depending of the size of group. (price includes the use of canoe, private transportation to the site and the guiding)
Other tours you might want to join
I went on the Wheels & Meals bike tour. It was nothing short of incredible. The guide was knowledgeable and efficient. We were able to see so much of the city and gain a basic understanding of a culturally rich history. We stopped for goulash soup near one of the thermal baths, which provided a great way to interact with other travelers. I especially enjoyed the trip to Margaret Island. I'm an experienced cyclist, but it seems like the other members of the bike tour who didn't ride regularly were able to keep up. Other than the wonderful views, my favorite part of the tour was the guide. He provided extra details for me knowing I was American, like pointing out the American Embassy and a statue of George Washington in one of the parks. He was also very attractive, which didn't hurt! Thank you for showing our group this fantastic city.
This a a fabulous way to see this beautiful city. Our guide John was informative and very helpful. Very suitable for novice riders. It is easy, slow, flat riding so if you’re looking for a solid workout, this is probably not for you. However for a city highlights package, it’s perfect.
The meals and wheels tour was amazing! Our guide Jombor was so helpful and willing to answer any questions we had. The ride wasn’t too hard and the local goulash was delightful!